Please go give your condolences to Eil. Girl Girl has gone to the rainbow bridge to be with Fufu. Goodbye GG we will miss you.
I got the letter S to do in the alphabet game.
So here it goes
1. Sherman-my buddy who gave me the letter S to do this little thing. Who else but Sherman could look so cool with a pink pig
2. Stalker. hahahaha yes this toad lives in our backyard. Mom (who is afraid of frogs and toads the weenie) says he is a stalker. I like him because if he shows up mom screams and freaks out. It is fun to watch.
3. Snow. I love the snow. I miss it. They don't have snow here in Louisiana. (we stole the picture from Moco)
4. Sardines. The canned ones are good but the whole frozen ones mom gets us are better. Yummy
5. Sunshine. It's warm and you can go outside and sun yourself. Enough explanation.
6. Snoring. No picture of this one but I like snoring because it means I am doing #7.
7. Sleeping. Sleeping is good, it's great. I love it. Getting refreshed to annoy mom some more is what it's all about.
8. Steak. Yummy steak. Glorious steak.
9. Snacks. Like cookies or maybe some of this.
10.string cheese. My boy eats this and sometimes I can sneak a bite from his.