Monday, January 08, 2007

My Brother is missing

I know I haven't updated my blog for awhile and for that I am sorry. I have been reading everyones though. I've just been a lazy Peanut.
But can everyone think good thoughts for my little brother Flash. He got out of the fence last night. Stupid guy goes under it and he hasn't come home yet. Mom has called the vet clinic here on post and the humane society off post and so far neither place has him. He does have a microchip so we are hoping someone will find him and turn him in. Mom says she also put an ad in the paper that will appear tomorrow.
Think great doggie thoughts because he went into the woods that are behind our house and on the other side of those is a 4 lane highway. There are a couple fences in between though.
Well I am going back to the backyard to see if maybe he will show up. Mom and Dad had to drag me in last night because I didn't want to come in without Flash.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! We hope Flash comes home soon. Poor Flash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peanut, i think a photo of Flash would help on the search. you think you have a photo??

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come home Flash.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Flash is lost!! Have you put up signs in your neighborhood? A photo with a detailed description will help. Does he have tags with your address and phone number? I got lost once, and those tags reunited me with my mom. Sometimes people don't think to check for a microchip right away. Good luck finding your doggie! We'll be thinking good thoughts for you..

    T-man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Flash! Please come home soon! We'll be saying extra doggie prayers that you'll make it home safe & sound!

    The Dogs of Jackman Ave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paws crossed fo Flash!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete