Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a few random things

Here are some pictures of me with the garland mom made me wear for the holiday card picture. Flash has antlers on in the picture so he is worse off then me. I do think Blue might be my color though.

Mom got a new computer. She got a dell laptop. It's green. She's very happy with it. She took some pictures of it on top of Dad's laptop to show everyone the size difference. She thinks dad's is to big but dad says his is perfect for playing the games he likes.

Our friend Marvin. who loves my Grammie, gave us this award.

It's the Be the Blog award which is "This award is presented to a successful blogger,one who can "be the blog" - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers and just plain having fun."
So thanks so much Marvin. We are very honored that you gave us this award. We don't know who hasn't gotten it but we want to give it to everyone we visit. We love you all.

Also just so you all know there was some talk about how young my grammie looked. She gave me permission to say she is in the latter half of her 50's. :) That was my real Grammie since Randi thought I might have posted a picture of an imposter.

And last but not least our friend Cubby was tagged for this game where you
open the current book you're reading to page 161 and post to your blog the 6th line, as well as posting that same line as a post in the sender's blog in the form of a comment. We thought we would play. So did Grammie in fact so I am posting her line for her here.

Grammie's book is
In the Presence of the Enemy by Elizabeth George. The line is ...laugh at Helen's look of astonishment at his powers of....

Mom's books is
Being Committed by Anna Maxted. The line is I returned to the office, apologetic.

If anyone wants to play go right ahead.

Sorry the font is all weird in this post, mom did something to it and can't fix it. I think that is it for now. See you all later.

25 comments:

  1. Peanuts, you dun look very please to have those stuff around your neck... hee

    Luv,
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look good in blue. I can't wait to see Flash in antlers. I agree your fonts are all weird and your mom needs to figure out her new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Peanut
    Nice pictures of you! Even if you don't look too happy!
    Where is Flash picture??
    Congratulations to your mom for her new laptop!
    You deserve this award!
    Have a good night
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super in blue!! I really like your Mom's new laptop. Mom's is real small too and she likes it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They decorated you, thats mean. Nice computer and congratulations on your award.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome in your blue Christmas garland, Peanut! We can't wait to see Flash in his antlers!
    Congratulations on your award! You totally deserve it!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peanut
    Blue is certainly your colour.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peanut...That garland looks so cute on you. Our Mom has been doing the Xmas photo thing this week too.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. My tooth sticks out on the bottom like that too! Must be a boxer thing..or maybe a peanut thing.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that a grin or a grimace Peanut?

    Toodle pip,
    Harry x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We feel your pain, Peanut. Our girl dressed us in garlad for our holiday pictures. At least it was better than a hat.

    Our girl needs a new laptop because it keeps turning off right in the middle of posting our blog. Hers is big and she wants something smaller like your mom's.
    Comet and BLU

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL - I just gave you this award too - so you are double BTB.
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the blue garland on you, Peanut. It really makes you look spiffy. I definitely want to see Flash in antlers, though!

    Hope you and your families have a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue is absolutely your color! Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  15. woofies Peanut and Flash...shhh dont tell nobodies but me finks mama gonna wrap im up in wed garland...heehee guess us will c..congratulashuns on ur award, me luvs u bloggy too...mama gotta find her book, daddy hides it again....

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love Peanut's expression...no words are needed!

    P.S. We still don't believe grammie is 50ish; must be all that kindness inside keeping her young looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. peanut, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    have a turkey full din din okay?

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:09 PM

    You look as funny as I look back on my blog. www.dogparkdays.blogspot.com
    What do these people think? They are just so silly!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    STELLA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Peanut
    Wishing you a very HAPPY BARKDAY for tomorrow, 23rd November !! We hope you have a wonderful time.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3:54 AM

    Love the Christmas photo - blue suits you so well! And your mum's new laptop is great too :)

    River

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations of be the blog on the prize.
    It is a wonderful prize.
    I also wish to express our gratitude by us, and am visiting.
    I'm sorry slowing.

    from loved ume tyan

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look very regal in the blue garland, Peanut! That is your color. Can't wait to see Flash with antlers on. Have a great Thanksgiving! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a neat compooter color!!! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving and you look good in blue too!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh My DoGness Peanut! You are so handsome in blue! I'm swooning!

    And your Mom's new laptop is super cool too. My Mom loves green & her laptop is a stooopid grey color.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, Peanut!

    While you look devilishly handsome in blue, I'm feeling your pain, man! That just ain't right.

    Grammie is amazingly young and even younger looking. That never hurts (unless you're 20 and trying to buy beer I guess).

    I'm going to try to play this game. We'll have to see which book to use (there's always more than 1 book going here in GooberStan).

    Goober love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete