Thursday, March 06, 2008

a favor and brownie coma

Okay so we were going to post more this week but mom made these dogsome brownies that our grammie sent her the mix for like months ago and Flash and I have been laying around the house in a brownie coma. Don't worry no real chocolate was consumed.

Anyway I can't believe I am going to do this but a lady on mom's turtle forum asked people for a favor and I am going to post the info here. If anyone feels like doing this then thank you and if you don't no big deal at all.
Hopefully tomorrow Flash will be up to posting about the brownies and our following coma :) :)


Favor info:
If you have time would you please help me by voting for the University of Evansville's Womens Basketball (Lady Aces) senior, REBEKA PARKER, to help her win the Lowe's Senior Class Award*.

Just click on the link below and select Womens Basketball.
VOTE FOR REBEKA PARKER.
You may vote again every 24 hours until March 21st. Thanks!

23 comments:

  1. I sent mistress off to do it. I don't know what basketball is but if that is what you want her to do. It's done.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom voted for her. Hope she wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom voted! Ohhh brownies...that sounds very yummy!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will Do! Those brownies sound fantastic for doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted! We hope she wins!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have mom go vote right now!

    PeeS: I would LOVE to be in a brownie coma right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peanut and Flash!! We're going to go right over and vote for Rebecca.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    p.s. your not really going to black list us are you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brownies that don't have chocolate? That doesn't seem right, but if dogs can have them, then I am all for them!! I can't wait to hear about them!
    Flash, I gave you an award on my blog today!
    Love
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom wants the brownie recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woofies peanut and flash, yummmies brownies, my mama tells me dey iz verwy good...me wenteded and voted..

    b safe,
    ;)lacylulu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brownies - that I can have? Mmmm! I'm on my way!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whatever Peanut wants, Penny wants. I'll be sure to vote.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mama's going to go vote right now. MMM brownies. I'm drooling !

    xoxo Love, Chef

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woh Brownie... You doggies must have a yummy pawsome time. I'll go and vote now. I hope she wins

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Peanut!
    We voted and will do it again every day until 21st! Good luck to Rebeka!
    Chocolate but not chocolate brownies?? Tell us about them, please!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grammie made those brownies for us also. She made us eat them over about a week. I don't think that Foley even chewed his. We will go and vote for this B-ball player.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We voted, looks like she is winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How'd you get the brownie coma, Peanut? Were the fumes enough to lull you into a trance-like sleep?

    Was that your mama's ear in the last post or your girl's ear? I know how you feel about turtles, but those earrings were kind of cute, you've got to admit!

    We'll go vote NOW!

    Goober love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  19. The brownies sound delicious! I never get to share any human food in this house, grr.

    Toodle pip
    Harry x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A brownie coma sounds like a most delightful medical condition.

    wally

    ps. Thank you for recognizing my badassity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I voted! And now I'm waiting for your story.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The servant voted. She's tied for first place now!

    the whippets

    ReplyDelete