Friday, August 10, 2007

Funny story

Okay it's been so hot here we have been doing nothing.
The housing people came over yesterday and told mom and dad everything they have to replace (3 window blinds) and how they have to clean to be able to clear our housing. So lazy mom and dad decided they are just going to pay $225 and then the housing people will clean it and mom and dad don't have to worry. They don't even have to clean the fridge or stove. :)

So here is the funny story. This happened a few weeks ago and hopefully you can picture it in your head since there are no pictures.

A few weeks ago mom let Peanut and me outside to go potty before going to bed. When she decided it was time to come back in she opened up the back screen door. Well she happened to look down and right there on the ground (there is a little drop out of the back door just like one step down) was a FROG. You should have heard her scream. Oh gosh it was funny. She was yelling for dad and jumping up and down. I was just standing there by the door trying to get in and she's telling me not to come any closer and won't let me inside. Then Peanut came over and wanted to play with the FROG. Mom was shaking her leg at him to get him to leave the FROG alone so he decided he needed a different approach and went around to the other side of the screen door and reached his paw under it and got a hold of the FROG and started to pull it towards him. I guess those big paws and long legs of his come in handy sometime. Well mom figured out what he was doing and hit him with the screen door but he kept trying and she kept whacking him with the door and yelling. She didn't hit him hard of course. Oh goodness it was funny funny. I just sat there waiting to get into the house the whole time. Finally Dad came out (he was getting ready for bed) and picked up the FROG and put it over the fence. Our kids were laughing the whole time too. They find mom's fear of FROGs quite funny.
So that's the story. I hope you enjoyed it.
Hope everyone is keeping cool in this heat.

Later gators
Flash.

16 comments:

  1. HA HA HA, that is a funny story. Mommy's afraid of froggies. You should bribe mommy with froggies to get what you want.

    My mommy's afraid of spiders and ants, its really just so sad.

    Frenchie SNorts
    Balboa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story! Froggies are one thing that my mom isn't afraid of! She screams at almost anything that moves! Crazy woman!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Our Dogness! That is so funny. We are Laughing our tails off! Hah, Hah, Hah, Hah.....
    Whoofs & Baroos,
    Eddie & Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a funny story. I can imagine your mom screaming! I've never seen a frog but sure its fun to play with one!
    Glad your dad took it away!
    Have a nice day
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flash, you are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Flash,
    That was a really cool
    story.
    I wish there were pictures.

    Love and Licks
    Texas (and his humans).

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a funny story! My Jeannie don't mind frogs, its spiders and mice she hates!

    love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Uncle Sean might have put your mom in a closet with frogs when she was younger.
    Why did I send her cleaning products if she is paying the housing people to clean her house?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! So Peanut likes frog! Did you get the froggie's name, maybe he can drop by another time and be friends with you guys! And that will ,make your jumpy :p

    Love.
    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEHE! Your mommy sounds silly. I wish my mommy was afraid of something. I would like to sit there and just laugh at her like she does to me all day.
    MUAH!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's how my mom would be with a snake. She's terrified of them. I like frogs. There are some dead ones out on the street that got run over and my dad has had to pry a couple out of my mouth.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Flash and Peanut....That is a funny story. We've never met a frog.

    Love, Seadra and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Thanks for saying Hi to Devon! Aunt Patty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:33 AM

    LOL - your poor mum!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. o, i laughed so hard when i read this, but my mom screamed as hard as i was laughing too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really funny story! If she had just let you 2 take care of it, then you could have gotten on with your night a lot faster. Poor Peanut! He's going to end up with a pug face if she isn't careful. hehehehe!!
    My mom is really lazy about cleaning house, too. She hasn't done dishes since...who knows when. She says it's too hot to stick her hands in the hotwater or to move around that much. It's been really hot here so I guess I'll believe her.
    Love
    Kaos
    It's going to take me a long time to get the picture of your Mom hitting Peanut with the door out of my head!

    ReplyDelete