Monday, November 13, 2006

It's a girl birthday

Well with the help of my mom I got links to my friends on the page. WOO WOO I am so happy.

It's my girl's birthday today. She is 11. She is having her party on Saturday. But Mom is going around saying "It's your birthday" "It's your birthday" annoying my girl. My girl said the neighbor boy told everyone at school to. She got a card today with a gift card from our Grammie and another card from someone she said is her Great-Grandma. I've met Grammie who has come here to visit us but I have never met Great-Grandma.

Mom says she can't beleive my girl is already 11 and where does the time go.

Well Dad is out picking up the leaves in the backyard so I think I will go help him. WOO WOO leaves.

1 comment:

  1. hey peanut,

    give wet wet licks to your girl telling her i wish her happy barkday... i mean birthday too!

    wet wet licks

    boo

    ReplyDelete