Monday, November 27, 2006

My mom

Okay so I didn't get to go for my walk today. My mom went outside barefoot this weekend. It's been warm here. Well while she was outside she stepped on a staple. So her foot hurts and no walk for me. I am truly depressed and have not decided what revenge I will seek on her. Maybe tomorrow her foot will feel better.

Not much else is going on here but mom says I will get tripe for dinner. I love the stuff. She says it stinks but I don't think so. I mean how can you not like it? Yummy Yummy in my tummy.

3 comments:

  1. hey peanut, can you show us the photo of your tripe?

    mom says she saw it in the local hypermarket but not sure whether i can eat it.

    enjoy your meal!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humans are rather fragile, aren't they? Seems there is always something going wrong with the them that interferes with our walks. Tripe? I have never heard of that- what's it taste like?
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 AM

    I sympathize. My Mom had her wisdom tooth removed and is using that as an excuse not to go outside and play...how wise is that? Doesn't she know I'll just burn up excess energy by creating mischief in the house?!

    xoxo - Bella

    ReplyDelete