My friend Nanook does a post where he goes over the google searches that have led to his blog. My mom was checking out mine and told me I should do the same thing since some of them are a little odd.
1. Shirtless Boy- Now I had no idea what to make of this search but mom saw it and went away muttering something about "perverts". Whatever that means. Humans they are weird.
2. Can turtles eat peanuts? Well I have no idea if turtles can eat Peanuts but I know our turtles can't eat me. Mom says if you have turtle questions of any kind the best place to ask is Turtle Forum They helped a ton when we got our two turtles. They have people who have been raising turtles for forever.
3. How much does a boxer puppy weigh at 8 weeks? I can tell you I weighed 8 lbs at 11 weeks when mom got me but I was full of worms. Be careful trying to find an exact weight your puppy should weigh though. All puppies are different and as long as your puppy is healthy and not to fat or to skinny then weight really isn't an issue.
4.Poor Dad- I don't know about your dad but mom says mine is poor. haha Really mine is doing much better with his knee and so isn't what I consider my poor dad anymore. Though he is complaining very much about his physical therapy. Mom told him to be quite about it the other day. Sometimes she is so rude.
5. Central American Wood turtle for adoption- Now our central american wood turtle is not for adoption. The family really likes Clyde. We have to say you probably won't find as neat a turtle as clyde out there but you are more then willing to try. Again check the turtle forum mentioned in #2. They sometimes have turtles people can't keep posted in the adoption section.
6. Peanuts-thoughts- Yep that is this blog. Most of my thoughts are put here. Now if you use this search then you know my blog is here and want to read it so my advice to you would be to just bookmark it so you can come back whenever you want.
Last but not least Happy Anniversary to Dogs with Blogs. One year today and don't forget the wine and cheese party this weekend. My mom can't figure out how to put up the little picture so sorry we haven't done it yet. Mom is pretty clueless as to most things most of the time I believe.
Bye for now Peanut