Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Google Searches

My friend Nanook does a post where he goes over the google searches that have led to his blog. My mom was checking out mine and told me I should do the same thing since some of them are a little odd.

1. Shirtless Boy- Now I had no idea what to make of this search but mom saw it and went away muttering something about "perverts". Whatever that means. Humans they are weird.

2. Can turtles eat peanuts? Well I have no idea if turtles can eat Peanuts but I know our turtles can't eat me. Mom says if you have turtle questions of any kind the best place to ask is Turtle Forum They helped a ton when we got our two turtles. They have people who have been raising turtles for forever.

3. How much does a boxer puppy weigh at 8 weeks? I can tell you I weighed 8 lbs at 11 weeks when mom got me but I was full of worms. Be careful trying to find an exact weight your puppy should weigh though. All puppies are different and as long as your puppy is healthy and not to fat or to skinny then weight really isn't an issue.

4.Poor Dad- I don't know about your dad but mom says mine is poor. haha Really mine is doing much better with his knee and so isn't what I consider my poor dad anymore. Though he is complaining very much about his physical therapy. Mom told him to be quite about it the other day. Sometimes she is so rude.

5. Central American Wood turtle for adoption- Now our central american wood turtle is not for adoption. The family really likes Clyde. We have to say you probably won't find as neat a turtle as clyde out there but you are more then willing to try. Again check the turtle forum mentioned in #2. They sometimes have turtles people can't keep posted in the adoption section.

6. Peanuts-thoughts- Yep that is this blog. Most of my thoughts are put here. Now if you use this search then you know my blog is here and want to read it so my advice to you would be to just bookmark it so you can come back whenever you want.

Last but not least Happy Anniversary to Dogs with Blogs. One year today and don't forget the wine and cheese party this weekend. My mom can't figure out how to put up the little picture so sorry we haven't done it yet. Mom is pretty clueless as to most things most of the time I believe.

Bye for now Peanut

16 comments:

  1. ooooh Peanut, this was a very interesting post. Not sure about the shirtless boy though, but there are many wierdos out there in the wide blue yonder!

    Just avert your eyes Peanut (and his Mama!)

    love and licks Marv xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha - "can turtles eat peanuts" ha! I should say NOT! It's much more probable that you would eat them! I mean, they are about 1/50 of your size....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! How do you find the searches? Site Meter?

    Shirtless boy???? Ewwwww!

    Ferndoggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peanut, love your name here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine only comes up with Ikes Life.
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Peanut, that turtle eating you search is so weird.


    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  7. err... are you shirtless?? how about "poor dad"? you must have mentioned it too many times!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peanut:
    Being clueless is a family trait. That search thingy was pretty interesting. I think your Mom should turn in that shirtless boy searcher to some one in authority. Dawson is doing well here with the rest of the crew. Clara went this week and got a bath and her backside shaved. Tell that girl of yours to plant you some beans that you can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google search is hopeless, I have tried finding a site on advice on how to train humans.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amusing Peanut! How do you do the searches? I'm intrigued!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna learn how to do the google thing! Hilarious searches. I'm a little surprised there are no searches about "flashing" or flashing on Friday that led to your blog. That would be funny--perverts hoping to get Girls Gone Wild get a little Peanut n' Flash.

    wally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, those are interesting, I should try mine too!!

    Hey, see ya at the PAWTY okay???

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:14 AM

    weeeeeeird.... someone from russia found my journal once and wrote all kinds of strange stuff on it.... humans are occasionally disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peanut, that was a funny post!

    Google came up with a very odd one for my Blog, won't repeat it here though I am tooooooo polite a dog!

    love and licks Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ARE YOU READY TO PAWTY READY TO PAWTY?????

    (can you tell I'm excited??)

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this. I really want to know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete