Wednesday, January 09, 2008
We want to thank our good friends Lacy lulu, Gus & Louie, Harry & Cassidy and The Kapp Pack
who all gave us the you make my day award. We are so honored to receive it. We want to pass it on to well everyone who hasn't gotten it because going and reading all your blogs does make our day.
The girls at The dog log tagged us to share seven weird things about us. I thought I would let mom do this. Everything about her is weird, she is a human, so I asked her for 7 things people might not know and here they are.
1. Mom likes the smell of gasoline (told you she was a weirdo)
2. Mom has one ear pierced 4 times and the other one pierced twice.
3. Mom has two tattoos
4. Mom has been known to read anywhere from 15 to 25 books a month
5. Mom and Dad were engaged when they were 18 but broke up and didn't get back together and get married until 4 years later.
6. Mom can make soap from scratch
7. Mom hates to cook but her favorite channel is the food network.
Not much else is going on here at all.