Mom has been saving up a list of some funny, some odd, and some very disturbing google searches that have led to my blog. So I decided which ones I wanted on here and here is the list.
1. I love my grammy: Now I spell it Grammie but yes I love her. She sends us dog treats and puts up with Flash being a licky loo when she comes and visits. We are waiting and trying to be patient for our trip to her and Grandma Careens house so we can see them all.
2. Boxer-Pug Cross: Hmm I don't go much for those designer dogs. While cute we don't quite agree that you should be breeding them. Go rescue a dog from a shelter instead.
3. Crossbone & Skull dog collar: See here to check out my great skull and crossbone collar I got from Kathleen at Snazy Petz. Link to her is included in post.
4. What does a baby pygmy snake look like?: Now to tell you I had no idea there was such a thing but after careful research I have only found pictures of rattlesnakes that are pygmys. Not something I want to meet ever.
5. Darryl Worley shirtless: Okay now we like Darryl Worley he sings the song posted on this blog in fact but really I have no idea how your search led you to my blog or why you would want to see him shirtless. Mom says she likes this search and might have to go do this one on her own.
and we saved this one for last. It is very disturbing so don't read it if you think it might bother you.
6. Photos of dogs being defurred in china: We don't know what is wrong with these chinese. They won't let people read our friend Wally's blog and now someone wants to see dogs being defurred there. That is just sick and we hope something evil happens to you. Why would you want to see that?
Okay on to other news. I am feeling a little better. I still have runny poo and mom says if it doesn't get better she is taking me to the vet. I am eating and drinking and playing like normal though. There should be a picture of the blue hair tomorrow maybe if I can get mom to take one and to get doggy crack go visit Mary . We love the stuff it is our favorite treat.