Monday, March 05, 2007

Dad

Well Dad is home and has been for a few hours but I haven't gotten to see him. Mom made him go into the bedroom and stay away from me and Flash so we don't bump his leg. Mom told me Dad is doing well though and I've heard him talking to mom on her cell phone. They have this annoying walking talkie thing that I don't like because it beeps all the time. Mom says Dad can't put any weight on his leg for 6 weeks and by then he will have driven her crazy.

I don't even get to sleep in bed tonight. I usually let mom and dad sleep with me in my big king size bed (Flash sleeps on the floor by the bed but that is his choice he's odd) but mom told me that Dad gets it all to himself tonight. I have to share the couch with mom. Lucky for her it's a big couch otherwise she would be on the floor. haha Flash will probably sleep on the love couch.

The cats aren't to happy because they can't go in with Dad either and Raven loves to cuddle with him. She will probably attack mom later tonight while she is sleeping. That is what Raven does when she is mad. Well I'm off to be lazy. I'm tired. It was very stressful waiting for dad to get home so I would know he was okay.
Here is a little picture with a saying. I like the saying. I could do without the cats though one of them does look kind of like shelby.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Peanut, I'm so happy your dad is home and you can all relax. It's nice of you to let him sleep on your bed. I hope soon he can go out to play with you soon.

    Wimsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your dad is home...you are so thoughtful to give up your bed.
    :)
    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat saying! Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Peanut, you're such a nice doggie to let your dad have the big bed. Hope he recovers soon

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Hi Peanut,
    I'm glad to hear your Dad is doing good. Hopefully he'll feel good enough soon that you can go in check on him once in awhile. I know when my Mom is sick, she gets better lots faster when I can check on her and let her scratch my ears. She always feels better after scratching my ears and I feel pretty good too!
    Good Doggy Vibes To Your Dad,
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

    Casey@Animal-Internet.com
    www.Animal-Internet.com

    Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.

    ReplyDelete