- I will do anything for butter
- I once bit a lump off myself (don't worry it wasn't anything bad just a bee sting that formed a big lump)
- I'm a very jealous dog. If my kids are getting attention from mom I will walk over them to get to her(then I get in trouble)
- If I'm not fed on time I will bark until they feed me (and I get in trouble)
- If Mom or Dad move my kennel (for any reason) I go nuts until it's put back in it's spot.
- I fight with my brother over stuffed toys so we don't get them anymore
- Little dogs terrify me
- My idea of running away is to run to the neighbors fenced in yard next door.
- I have my own bed Peanut can't use
- I don't like nylabones
- If dad raises his voice to me and I'm on his and mom's bed I pee
- I will drink from a sprinkler until it gets shut off. I once drank from one for an hour and then came inside and peed because I had so much water. Mom and Dad don't let me do that anymore
- I bit holes in the kids' swimming pool to get at the water
- I fight with my brother over stuffed toys so we don't get them anymore.
- I love to lick people.
- I can't go out in the yard without a person because I always try to get out of the fence.
Well that's it for tonight. We will be back later