Friday, May 04, 2007

Can you beleive it's friday again? (not dial up friendly)

So I snuck on this week and posted those pictures of Peanut with the cat and then most of you defended him. I see he has you all fooled. Well I thought I would share some more pictures of our family. They are all random so here goes

This is Peanut going after our girl. No actually they were playing and he jumped up on the couch to try and grab the toy she had

Here is Shelby outside. Mom and Dad let him go outside if they are with him only.

Here he is being carried into the house by mom since he tried to go to far away.

This is our Dad. He's pretty cool but doesn't look to friendly in this picture since he doesn't like having his picture taken


Here is a pic of Peanut. Mom was trying to get a different one but he came and stuck his big nose right in the camera.

This is one of mom's tattoos. She really likes it. I'm a dog I don't really care about tattoos

Here is a better one of me playing with the water from the hose.

Here is one of our boy being silly. He is to much fun most of the time. He likes to pose for the camera.

This is our girl and Raven.

Later Gators
Flash

17 comments:

  1. Great pictures Peanut...we signed your guestbook and added you to our list of friends:)

    Come over and sign our guestbook when you have some time!

    BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

    PS...hope we can meet up in chat sometime this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. flash, those are great photos. your girl looks really pretty with raven beside... lol

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash:
    Pappy says "it was a sad day when they made digital cameras and your Mom no longer has to pay for pictures to be developed." As for myself I enjoy seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing those pics. Your dad looks as grumpy as my dad gets when Mom takes his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd let the cat go far away. best place for it. The rest of your family all look nice.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family pictures,Flash. Even the one of Peanut's nose! Too funny! Our dad has a couple of tattoos, too. We'll see if he will post some pictures of them. You're luck that you have a human brother and sister. They look like they love you guys very much. And you have cat silings to annoy! Here its just us and mom & dad. But thats enough for us! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flash (and Peanut, my man!):

    Nice pics! I love to see the fam! Wanna chat again this weekend? If so, drop me an email with a time, and I'll try to steal the laptop from Mommy for a bit. She says she'll be working on her thesis ALL weekend, which likely means no bark park :(

    Nubbily Wiggles,
    Ellie the Boxer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family looks lovely Peanut!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice to meet your family. I am so happy you came to visit my blog. My mom have yours marked as favorite. We both love you so much.
    Besos y abrazos
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially like the picture of Peanut's nose...the cat, not so much (I'm not a feline fan)!

    xoxo - Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice butt shot!
    I feel like I know you a lot better now.
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos of your family. :) Haa. how come Peanut came so close to the camera


    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Peanut,
    Thanks for stopping by our blog. We thought we'd come over and check yours out too. You and Flash look like cool pups. You sure seem to like that hose. We don't like water for anything but drinking!
    Licks
    Jazz and Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha - Shelby got in trouble!

    *sigh* You guys are so lucky to have kids to play with. All I have is Mean Sister Fig and my girl. Poor me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Cool pics, Flash! My girl has some tattoos too... IT used to try to eat them when he first came.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peanut, can we come borrow your boy & girl to play with for a day? We love kids but Mom says we're enough of a handful.

    And our Mom has some of that green paint stuck to her skin too! Her's a big blob on her back that looks like the weeds we pee on.

    Penny & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Flash! It was nice to see pics of your family. Sometimes we dogs tend to hog the spotlight, so it's nice to share occasionally, right? :)

    Puggy kisses
    Suki

    ReplyDelete