Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In defense

Really I can't believe Flash on here and posted those pictures. Oh the shame of it all. In defense of myself I was sleeping away on the couch on my pillow and Shelby climbed up on the arm. Mom woke me up to take those pictures. Can't you tell my I just woke up face? Mom thought it was quite amusing but I didn't find it funny at all. I tell you I do not get along with that cat. He is evil and I bark at him as much as I can.

I wanted to say I had so much fun at the pawty this weekend. I got to chat with Ellie and Penny and meet lots of new friends and talk to some older ones (like wally) haha.

So it's been really nice here lately so we've been spending a lot of time outside. Even mom is going outside to play with us. Well the other day we got to play with the hose. Now I don't like water much but if it is coming out of a hose then woo hoo for me. That is when I will play. See Dad squirting me right in the face. Then Flash taking a break from going after it and then me again biting the water. It's so much fun plus it cools a dog off. Now the hose is about the only way I like water besides in my dish. No pools or lakes for me. I am just not a water dog. Flash on the other hand will do anything to get to water. One time Mom and Dad were watering the back lawn and Flash stayed out there the whole time biting at the water coming out of the sprinkler. Then he came inside and peed on the floor. Mom and Dad just laughed at him and said he shouldn't drink so much water. I just know if that would have been me I would have been in major trouble. That guy gets away with so much stuff I couldn't get away with. The pure unfairness of it really gets to me.
Well that is it from here for today.
.

20 comments:

  1. a-ha-ha-ha.

    isn't it nice to "catch" water from the water sprinkler??

    it would be nice if you get a shower on a hot hot day too.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Poor you - first your picture with the CAT, and Flash getting preferential treatment... jeesh. At least you got to play in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut, you're so brave to go by where the water is shooting out at you! That scares me just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad just bought a hose so I too have been having great fun!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time at the pawty too!
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flash,

    You need to teach me that the hose is fun. When I came home from my hike MOnday I was super dirty and so Mommy decided to rinse me off with the hose and I was not a fan! I did my torture moan the whole time!!!

    Nubbily Wiggles,
    Ellie the Boxer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love catching water when Mummy waters the garden. Great way to cool down.

    Simba xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you Peanut! I'm not fond of bodies of water but I'll take the squirt from the hose anyday!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:36 AM

    I LOVE ALL water, except baths. The hose is one of my favorites. Mom and Dad havent' gotten the hoses out yet, but it should be soon! I can't wait!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peanut---Hey, who's old??? Oh right, me. The pee story is pretty funny.

    Don't let your ma forget the most important part of your heart regimen--SPOILING! And it's good for her, too. Physical contact with a pet can lower their blood pressure (maybe ours too?) so, really, you're like a doctor (and should charge by the hour).

    wally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Peanut,

    Thanks for the visit, I hope someone can help Goofy too:)

    I could handle the water from a sprinkler so much better than a bath in a tub! Looks like you both had fun!

    Hugs from Billy Boo:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peanut!
    You need to show Flash how things are really done! Show him bad bad no no stuff and tell him how good good it is and how your hoomans will just LOVE him for it!
    AireSEEKREVENGE!
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Peanut,

    I wrote you an email today too! Well, really Mommy did, but she wanted me to tell you!

    Nubbily Wiggles,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning dear Peanut, thank you for dropping by to visit Goofy:) It is much appreciated.

    BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Peanut, you had a fun time there! I love the water but not so keen on the hose.....the water in the outside tap here is very cold, even on a hot day! (like today!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peanut, we aren't much for water eitherexcept in our dish...but we do like the beach it's pretty fun but we only let our feet touch the water. Good thing the AO4 isn't the Navey huh?
    HOOAH!!!!!
    China & Madie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the hose! I chase it around & try to catch the water in my mouth!! That's the best!

    Penny sends kisses!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Ohh... I am loving these photos!!! Isn't it fun to play with the waterhose!!! Hey, it was fun talking to you tonight. Sorry I had to go ;(
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never tried to catch water from a hose (we don't have one) but looks like you have great time playing with it.
    I love you big boy
    Besos
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't like water either, unless it is sprinklers!

    ReplyDelete